Saturday, August 4, 2012

Randomness!

Yes I am still alive : ) my life just got really busy.
Almost Every week since June we had something going on. I hardly had enough time to respond to comments much less post something! So here goes...
  
  My top three favorite authors
#1 Jesus (I'm not really sure that that counts)
#2 Kristiana Gregory
#3 Frances Hodgson Burnett


On Michelle's Birthday celebration Michael took a bunch of photos... 

 




my card to shelly


butter cream icing scented candle


What is it?!




A guitar hook for her wall
                                      



The agony of having Michael make me pose



I really want to make this friendship bracelet 
  
I couldn't help but add this too.





                    
          

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love randomness...haha. ^_^ You're really *cute* when you pose...<3 Nice to know you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete