Wednesday, May 23, 2012


       Annie and Leah awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you both so much for giving me this award! ☺    
rule #1 When you get awarded you have to share who you got it from    
rule #2  You have to tell 7 things about yourself   
rule #3 You have to award 15 other bloggers ( if you know that many ) I award encouragementforeverydaystruggles ,Kate W.
the jolly kitchen, young-christian-artist, cake joy,susanna maria paull, a living prayer to thee, miss-dashwood, a daughters heart

Seven interesting things about myself:

1. I love English country dancing.

2. My favorite color is lime green swirled with Sunkist orange.

3. I have a garden in my front yard.

4. My favorite movie is north and south the movie based off of the book written by Elizabeth Gaskell.
















5. I love grape juice mixed with seltzer.

6. I always try to be positive : )

7. I like to listen to "the piano guys".

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzy! Thanks so much for awarding me with the award!! :) I like listening to the Piano Guys too! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for awarding me!! I love North and South too-- and the Piano Guys are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Britt ♥ I just watched Bourne Vivaldi the music video from the picture above.

    Miss Dashwood?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete