Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Britt from Encouragement For Everyday Struggles tagged me! So what I think I get to do is...
   Write 11 random things about myself and answer the questions from Britt.



These are the questions from Britt...
    
1. Coke or Pepsi? 
Pepsi!
2. What is your favorite form of potato? 
Fluffy mashed potatoes with butter
3. What is your favorite song right now or what is a song you are obsessed with? "Moonlight" by The Piano Guys played by cellos
4. How many times have you been on an airplane?
Twice. To and from Florida
5. Do you prefer to drink a drink or eat food? 
I like drinks better than food . I think they are a lot more refreshing
6. Do you like to listen to music or watch tv more?
I enjoy listening to music better than watching tv
7. Do you prefer a laptop or desktop computer?
A laptop because it's more portable.  You can put it on your bed.
8. Romance or suspenseful movie? 
Suspenseful
9. Do you like night or day better? 
I definitely like night better
10. What is your favorite car brand?
Corvette
11. Would you like to receive a letter in the mail or an email?
I like to receive letters better than emails
Here is 11 random things about me

1. I just started learning piano a couple weeks ago.
2. I have one wall painted lime green in my bedroom
3. My family used to have 5 goats.
4. I love reading.
5. My favorite colors are orange, turquoise, and lime green.
6. I love anything Irish :)
7. My older brothers are Michael at Young Christian Artist  and David at The Game Designer 
8. I got my red hair from my great grandfather. He also had red hair.
9. I have second cousins who live in Ireland!
10. I love fruit!
11. I sing in our church's youth choir. 

4 comments:

  1. You had a lot of the same answers as I had, Lizzy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that it has taken me this long to read your posts!! I didn't see any of these in my reading list on my dashboard. Anyways, thanks so much for answering the questions! your answers sound just like my answers to the questions :) I didn't know that you were Michael's sister- I have been following his blog for some time now!

    Thanks for doing the post and answering the questions. It was nice learning more about you!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Britt. I should explain why it took me so long to comment. Our computer wouldn't let me sign in, so I couldn't comment or post!! :( Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog! ♥ ♥

      Delete